
I use orange oil to get a smooth surface on the oil clay. First, I apply the oil with a brush, going over the whole surface, paying special attention to areas that are lumpy.

Then, I wipe the orange oil off with a paper towel. I also use the paper towel to further smooth problem areas.

I have applied orange oil to the little girl's hair.

I have smoothed the right side of her hair, but not the left, so you can see the difference.
We had a lot of rain, and as a result, the lower part of the property flooded. These are ant refugees. There were clusters of them all through the trees, waiting for things to dry out.
This is a gar cruising through the flooded field.

A tiny cluster of flowers. I don't know what variety they are.

1 comment:
I really enjoyed going through this blog post. The information is presented in a clear and interesting way, which makes the topic easy to understand. There are many useful points that provide readers with valuable knowledge and practical insights. I also appreciate how the article focuses on helpful information rather than unnecessary details. The content is engaging and gives a good overall understanding of the subject. It is always nice to find blogs that regularly share useful and informative articles for their readers. Thank you for sharing this valuable post. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more interesting and informative content on this blog. business analytics course in delhi ncr
Boutique Management with Cutting & Tailoring in Delhi NCR.
Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.
Post a Comment