Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beth's sweet 16

My niece just turned 16 and so, family gathered for the party.  I this photo, from left to right - My Aunt Bunny, my sister Phyllis, my sister-in-law Denise, Beth's brother Joe and my brother Mark.
The house was festively decorated in pink for the occasion.  Beth's little brother Joe has just run through these pink streamers, too fast for the camera to record.

Everyone sings Happy Birthday to Beth. 
Beth watches as her older brother, Danny, cuts the cake.
Now the best part of the party - presents!
Beth's grandfather and I always have a session of "Dueling cameras" at family gatherings.
A pinata added to the festivities.  Beth takes a swing with a small baseball bat.
It took many hits (adults finally had to get involved) before the pinata was broken and candy spilled on the floor and the kids descended upon it.

No comments: