Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yew Dell show load out

The Yew Dell show was a great success this year with almost everyone selling, most selling several pieces. I'm looking forward to next year, see what people come up with.


When we loaded up the sculpture to go out of the Yew Dell show we also helped load up Raymond Grafs limestone base for his Lincoln sculpture. Matt Weir and David Bibelhauser are loading the bronze, but the stone base is a bit heavier so we loaded that with the crane.

The wolf and pups get loaded.

Don loads a sculpture, I can't remember its name, ah well.

Miss Jessel sold during the show. She has a beutiful site waiting for her, but for now she's waiting to be loaded onto the truck.

The sea lion gets loaded onto the truck.

Karla gave me a sampling of different tomatoes and herbs from the garden- they were delicious, many thanks Karla! While she was picking tomatoes and cutting herbs I couldn't resist taking a pic of this blooming bean, the color is so striking....

Karla watches the truck as it prepares to depart. But we'll be back Karla, we'll be back....
Right now I'm a finalist for a public art project but I can't show a picture of it, so I'll show you more pics of the Home of the Innocents project...

This is close-up of Ascension.


This is Metamorphosis from the side. Next, the sculptures will get a patina.

No comments: